Picanté Chicken Soup
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Difficulty Rating: 1
Serving Size: 1 cup
Serves: 6 servings
- 4 cups of chicken stock
- 1 cup rice pasta, cooked
- 1 chicken breast (8 oz.), poached and drained
- ¼ bunch of parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 stalks spring onions, chopped
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ inch ginger root, minced
- Salt or substitute to taste
- 1 omega-3 or grass-fed egg, slightly beaten
In a large pot, boil the chicken stock.
Add the rest of the ingredients except for the egg. Stir for 5 minutes.
Turn off the heat and slowly add the beaten egg into the soup, whisking constantly for approximately 30 seconds.